C.A.T.S. is excited to announce that our Hampton Roads office will be moving soon into a new location that can better help us serve our clients. Due to this, Hampton Roads will not be able to accept donated equipment until the move is complete which will be around early April 2022. We are thankful to be growing our locations across the state to be able to serve as many children as possible! We are however, gathering supplies for the new space, so if you’d like to help- please take a look at the list below and our Amazon wish list!
We are looking for:
- pegboard to hang over work bench
- buckets (2)
- shelving to hold cleaning products (3-5 shelves tall no more than 34″ wide)
- wire type shelving to hold parts bins
- Plastic bins (all sizes) for parts
- screwdrivers (phillips and flathead), drill and drill bits, small saw, garbage can, broom and dust pan, swiffer